Friday, October 21, 2005

Misc.......

So frustrated. I have no idea on what he has in his mind. What he expect from me.

"I do care of you, I really like you very much. If I do not care, I won't bother who you are seeing. I won't ask so much about him. I won't want to know how's everything between you and him."
"I care and that's why I want you to be happy. Of course I won't be happy to see you have someone, but I want you to be happy."
"What's in your mind now? Would you want to give me some time? I always want to go further with you, just that I still need some time to get myself ready to be commit into a relationship."

"Will you give me some time? Will you give me the chance?"

This is sooooooooooooooooo....... *&#%**^#%#&^%. I'm speechless. I do not know what else to tell about Mr. A.

***********
Anyway... got 2 good news. I found my diamond earing!! Kakakakakkaka

Nicholas is coming back!! I'm going to pick him up at KL Sentral. He will stay a night at my place. Guess that it will be a sleepless night. Can't stop chatting. Looking forward to meet up with this old friend of mine! :) Miss him so much!!!

No comments: