Thursday, October 13, 2005

It's OK.......

It's OK..... I don't mind to wait till the day you open up your heart and let me stay in. I will always wait for the day to come. But I have no idea when will I give up on this waiting game. Maybe we do not have fate and that's why.

It's OK..... That you are such a reserved person and never really tell me how you feel exactly. But I do hope you will be more open to me. At least, let me know all your happiness and unhappiness. Share your everything with me.

I only want you to be happy. I will only happy if you are. You won't know how pain my heart is when I see that you are so lost. I rather take back everything and sit alone in da corner. At least, I know you will be more happier without me around.

Think that I should keep myself away from you. So I won't distract your life. So I can free my thought from you. I never feel disappointed on what we have. I love the moments we spend together. I just feel sad when I see how lost you are.

I shall put everything back into my heart. Let's everything as your wish.

*I throw off the photo stickers that I used to stick around my room, because he no longer mean anything to me*

No comments: