Saturday, October 08, 2005

Update.......

Let's have some update of Lunch...... :P

Today, Ms. E send us an email to informed us that James is going to join us for lunch! Such an exciting news and everyone start giving me all sorts of words to encourage me! And I'm also playing around with them and told them that I'm very nervous lah.. this lah..that lahh.... Suddenly, Ms. OY send us a mail... "hey, have you girls noticed that our email did not send to Ms. HH but Mr. CH?????" Walaueh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is really problem!!!! shocking!!!!! embrassing!!!!!! Immediately I checked on all the email addresses!!! Shit!!!!!!!! All our emails send to Mr. CH!!! Mr. CH is a guy who sitting next to James. His email address is included accidently by Ms. E while she send out the email to us. This is............ unbelievable!!!!

I feel so embrassed... it's because I sound like so desperate in the emails while everyone of them giving me those encourage words to get close to James. This is so....... arghhhhh..... Ms. E called me and told me that she included the email accidently and it's actually means to Ms. HH instead of Mr. CH.. as their surname is same. I said I know, but this is really... maluuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.... Ms. E feel so guilty and she told Ms. HH about it. Since Ms. HH is same department with Mr. CH... therefore, Ms. HH talk to Mr. CH and ask him just to keep it with himself. My goshhhh... I feel so.... speechless.

Anyway, James did join us for lunch. He is such a friendly guy.. talkative.. and the way he talk or express himself is very funny.. got sense of humour.. an initiative guy. He share his Hong Kong trip with us, tell us about Disney Land in HK, talk nonsense with us as well... laugh with us... a good person to chat with. Never expect the first lunch will be with so much laughter. He gave us a very good impression. From our conversation, we all found that he doesn't has girl friend.

After lunch, there come emails again. They all keep telling me that James sure has no girl friend. GANBATEH!!!!!!!! FIGHT FOR IT!!!!! hahahahaha....all crazy women!!! Sound like I'm really in love with James. I told them, don't be crazy lah... Later he though I'm in love with him, then die lahhh.....

He is not handsome, tan skin color, a little bit curly hair, tall, average body size, specky, clean, neat, polite.. they all not interested in James because they said he is not handsome enough. Hahaha.. that's why no one wanna fight with me. As in my requirement list... I never like a handsome man.... In fact, I love normal looking guy who has a kind and understanding heart. No point to have good looking face and muscular body but with bad heart or bad attitude, right? For me, handsome guys are eyes candy... That's for your eyes only, honey. :) Maybe I have no confidence in myself... Hahahahaha.. I don't really like to stand beside a handsome/ good looking guy, I will feel insecure.. :P Low self- esteem eh.... terrible...

Time to sleep.. Been working like a dog lately... :P Tired.....

No comments: