Thursday, October 06, 2005

A little more wishes... will bring wonder.....

Finally I finished THE DA VINCCI CODE. Such an amazing book, interesting... and will used up most of your brain juice to think over on all the clues. But the ending is not as I expected and not clear enough to explained everything. It seems like Mr. Brown just end it because it's the right time to end it. Terrible ending... I don't like it. Left a miserable girl there after the story end. Hahahahaa...that's me lah!!

As I have mentioned ealier, there have few guys joined our company. One left for don't know what reason, one is not friendly enough, another one.. highly recommended by myself. He is James. So, everyone knows that I like James as I always say he is my target [joking lah of course]... but seems like everyone taking it seriously.

Today, we were talking about the single guys in our company during our lunch time. They critisize on one of the manager as the man is slightly... undescribeable... hahahaha... Actually this manager is Ms. E's boss eh!! Hahahahaha... Ops.. back to James. Then, they are planning on how to get close to James, how to invite James to join us for our lunch or our BBQ night. Of course, I gave some suggestions since they are so excited on this topic. Hahahah... we back to office after lunch.

I suddenly got an email from Ms. E regarding tomorrow's lunch. It's abit early to discuss for tomorrow's lunch, right? But still, I read on the email... JAMES IS GOING TO JOIN US FOR LUNCH TOMORROW!!! Goshhhh... shocked me!!! This shocking news bring back our soul from somewhere, emails start flying around.. like the moment when Harry Potter first received offer letters from Hogwarts. Scary..... and the worse part is, everyone is giving me MORAL SUPPORT! Suggesting what should I wear tomorrow as it will be our casual day. They are so..... desperate... to match me up with James!!! It's so malu...... all putting me on this situation.. scared!!!

I don't feel like going for lunch with them now... I don't want to see James... I'm afraid.. I will be the victim tomorrow... Pity me!!!!! I'm now the target!!

Hi All, Can I 'airplane' you all for tomorrow's lunch???? :P

A little more wishes.. will bring wonder... But I never make any wish..... why is this happened???? Goshhh... this is scary!!!

No comments: