Sunday, October 23, 2005

Sad songs.....

Another tired day. Went for karaoke with Nicholas. Sang for 3 hours. Almost lost our voice to sing.

Too much of sad songs... made me feel a little bit down. The more I sing, the more I feeling down. The more I sing, the more I think of someone. The more I think of someone, the more I don't feel like singing. But I still keep on singing.... as much as I can.

Don't know why, today we sang tons of sad songs. It's like very songs also related to myself. Hahahahah.. over sensitive. We are so tired after karaoke, but still we shop around in The Curve since Nicholas never been there. I'm like almost die due to tiredness. I don't know why am I so tired. I woke up by 11am. Should had enough sleep... But I'm still tired.

I'm abit quiet today, I think nicholas noticed that. He didn't ask me anything, he only sing together with me. Nicholas always an undestanding friend, he know when to do the right things. Very lovely friend he is. He told me that he got a bag of presents for me... but.... he left it in his house in Melbourne. Aiseehhh... teruk nyaaaaa.. Hahhahahaa... But I'm not really looking forwards on the presents he going to give me. Coz, a good friend's companion is worth more than the presents.

No, I don't means that you hurt me. It's normal for a person to feeling abit down when she just woke up from her sweet dream. It's because that she has to face the cruel truth finally. Wake up lohhh... nothing to be worry... Life still go on... :)

Nothing is impossible with a willing heart. Nothing is impossible.....

No comments: