Wednesday, August 10, 2005

The City of HAZE.........





The City of Haze ---> Kuala Lumpur!!!!!!!!!!!! I was sick yesterday, and was on MC in the 2nd week of my new job. Sighh... Bad Impression!!!!! BAD BAD BAD!!!! I took these photos when I'm on my way home after work. I feel like I'm in London [only while I'm in my car and looking out from my car].. enjoying the winter. But the winter in KL is smelly... sickening... and make me feel like vomit. Cough & sneeze like hell nowadays. Flu, sore throat, fever, cold... all come to me and say HELLO!

The haze is terrible, it's very serious. Government should announce for EMERGENCY HOLIDAYS for those affected cities like Kuala Lumpur, Klang, Shah Alam, Putrajaya, Cyberjaya and so on. Not only closed the schools, but also take consideration of us --> who working whole day long outside. Due to the selfiness of taking care of the country's economy, our lovely government won't announce for EMERGENCY HOLIDAYS for us. They rather watching us get sick than affected on the economy. oOOoOOo...mayb I'm the one who is selfish... I only care of my own health... :P

Anyway, the haze made me feel uneasy.. I hate it!!

No comments: