Thursday, August 18, 2005

Happy Birthday... Mr.Uncle

Went for dinner and coffee with Mr.Uncle. It's his birthday tomorrow. We went for western food, the portion is so big... AMERICAN style. We unable to finished it again. hahahahhahaha..... After the AMERICAN portion of food... we are so full. We walk around the area... then the complex. The complex is quiet, no crowd at all. And that's why the air-con so COLD!! We walked around the complex coz we do not know where to go and it was only 8pm ++.

Then we decided to go to STARBUCKS. Mr. Uncle ordered a GREEN TEA ICE BLENDED DRINK and it taste so good!!! Exactly as the MACHA ice cream we had in SUSHIKING last time. We able to finished the large cup even we claimed that we are very full. We do not have the chance to have the cheesecake I bought for Mr. Uncle... coz.. we are very full mahhh... hahahahah...... So, Mr. Uncle brought home the cheesecake & the card I got him. :P

Really have no idea on what to buy for his birthday. Was eyed on something... but I have no idea will Mr. Uncle like it or not. So, I didn't get it. Feel bad on not getting him anything actually. :P Hope he doesn't mind. You won't mind, right? Mr. Uncle. :P I'll compensate it with the coming dinner in Planet Hollywood loh..ok? :)

It's very comfortable to have Mr.Uncle around. I just love to be with him. Even the quiet moments also consider as a good one. No need to think on some topics to chat on... No need to worry I will bored him... :) I love spending time with Mr. Uncle.

Happy Birthday, Mr.Uncle!!!!! muaksssssssssssssssssss

No comments: