Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Maybe... I'm old

I'm old I think.

because.....

I do not have passion on everything as I used to be.
I do not have interest on everything as I used to be.
I do not have the urge to have something new in my life.
I do not want to change my life style.
I do not want to take risks.
I do not want to do something that I do not familiar with.
I do not want to go somewhere that I do not know.
I do not feel touched on either small things or big things.
I no longer as sensitive as ever.
I no longer be in love so much as how much I love Eugene.
I no longer as impatient as I used to be.
I no longer as bad temper as I used to be.
I never find anyone that able to touched my heart as Eugene did.
I never feel happy as I used to be.
I can never feel the SWEETNESS when someone hold my hand.
I can never feel the EXCITEMENT when someone kissed me.
I can never feel the LOVE I used to have.
I can never feel someone appreciate me.
I can never feel someone's sincere heart.
I can never feel someone is willing to listen to me with his/ her open ears.
I can never feel the real friends are around me.
I always guess on someone's motives.
I always wonder is there any real friends around me.
I always hope my friends will appreciate me.
I always wish I got someone who appreciate my sincere heart 100%.
I always hide myself.
I always try to be as happy as I can.
I always shop alone.
I feel lonely always.
I feel upset always.
I feel not being loved always.
I feel down always.
I feel miserable always.
I feel lost always.
I feel..........


Aaawwwww... I'm OLD!!!

My feelings are NUMB. My heart is SORE. What I left with me???

No comments: