Sunday, August 14, 2005

Misc.......

What if... one day, you found that you kinda like a friend of yours??
What if... one day, you found that your feelings toward someone have faded away??
What if... one day, you found that you are abit too close with your best friend's hubby??
What if... one day.........

Suddenly, there has too many feelings come to me... What if... one day, I died... is there anyone cry for me? Mixture feelings... messed up mind... I do not know what I have in my mind now. Kinda messy.. all kind of thought.

*****

I saw a book in BORDERS. The book title ---> THE ANSWER BOOK FOR LOVE QUESTIONS. Sound interesting? :) Ya, it is. I read on it a little bit. The rule to use this book is like this...

1. Hold the book with your hands.
2. Concerntrate on the question you wanted to ask in your mind.
3. Open the book by following your heart.
4. Your answer for the question is showed on the page.

I try to play with it with few questions. The answers are... kinda match with what I should do actually. I always know the answer for my questions, it's just the matter of I want to go for it or not. This book is amazing. Not to say very accurate, but it's a good guide for a lady who lost in love. :) The book costs RM81.90. Beside this book, they also have another ANSWER BOOK for general questions that are not related to LOVE. Funny eh!! :)

*****

Tonight, I went for my favourite coffee @ coffee bean. Have been stay at home for a week due to HAZE. Never go for any outdoor meeting due to the HAZE. I feel so excited and happy that I finally can enjoy my coffee @ coffee bean :) I do so much talking coz I'm so happy. And it has been 2 weeks that I didn't meet up with Jeannie. A bit out of touch with her. It was a great coffee session anyway.

*****

Mama's birthday is coming soon. Where should I bring her for dinner? Headache.

No comments: