Thursday, August 04, 2005

This is cool.....


Today, while I'm working, I received an email from Mr. Uncle... At 1st, I unable to see anything but only tons of --> IOIOIOIOOOOIIOOOIOIOIOIO Then only I realised the TITLE of his email is... I DO THIS THE WHOLE NIGHT TILL 6am. I'm still blur, why Mr. Uncle work till so early??? Is it very rush or urgent? The I just reply him, "wah!! why work till so late??? You can't sleep ah??" Then he asked me whether IT looks not right? I were blur, then I saw an attached file in his mail. I opened it and I saw myself in the file!!!! It is me!!!! my face all build with IOIOIOIOIOOOIIOOOOOIIOIIOOOOIOIOIOOI.... walaueh!!!!! No wonder Mr. Uncle send me this!!! THIS IS SO COOL!!!!!!

I feel so touched and so excited when I saw it... :P The photo is really cool!! I love it so much!!!!! Too bad the IOIOIOIO can't be seen here... too bad... :(

No comments: