Sunday, August 28, 2005

Coffee Night....

I was rushing here and there for the whole day. I went to banks.. pay off the installments... pay off the debts... then.. I went to search for my lovely sister's pressie. I got her something very nice!!! Everyone also say it's nice when I show them :) So proud of my taste... hahahaha... Then I spend my afternoon at Jeannie's office. Chat, online and play game over there. Nothing to do over there, just the companion does count.

Suppose to have coffee with Jeannie and David, but.. They are joining another 2 couples.. total of 3 couples... I'm the left out one if I join in... I feel odd and I don't feel like joining them. So, I meet up wit Mr. J for coffee. The first time I meet with a net friend from different race. Not that I'm racist lah!!!! I just do not have chance to know someone who is so kind and nice from different race. He helped me on job searching when I'm jobless even we never meet each other. He really searching high and low for me. It is so kind of him. More like he is the jobless person over there. Hahahahha.... We always wanted to meet up, but he always unable to make it due to his works.

Out of expectation, we had a very very good time. We never run out of topic, the conversation just flow so smoothly. You won't expect that he got such sense of humour... and he is so open to any topics.. and we can talk on anything that just come into our mind. Wowww... I never expect the evening will be so enjoyable. Such a wonderful person he is. We talked about so many things. We talked about life, relationship, our experience on net friends meeting, travel experience, our friends, food, our working life.... bla bla bla. This is the best conversation I ever had with a guy from different race. Such a good experience eh. Good one! :)

He sms me when I got home. He told me that he enjoyed himself very much, and he told me that I looks more prettier than the photo. He said he feel glad to know someone who is so pretty and with good heart. Pretty or not is not the main point, but having the GOOD HEART means much to me :) I prefer to have a good heart.. who don't?? Right??

Such a wonderful evening that I never expected. Glad to know someone like this.
Thanks for the companion. I appreciate it.

No comments: