Friday, August 26, 2005

Tea time.......

It has been a month that I did not have tea with my KAKIz [good friends] @ mamak since I started work. Today, I make an effort to meet up with them for Pasar Malam and Mamak. It was so great!!!! We got so much to update each other, laughed out so loud... :)

I invited Elaine along for Pasar Malam. Hope that she did enjoy herself. I'm so happy to see my friends again. Miss them so much! My workloads are getting heavier, but still can handle it well. Tomorrow is Friday again, time flies. Times flies since I started work, it comes to the salary payout day already. YEHHHHHHH.....so happy... :P So fast eh, never noticed that it's already a month I have been in this company. I feel quite happy working in this company, colleagues are all ok, company benefits are great too, working environment not so bad, working location..cannot complain lah! Mid Valley wor... what to complain??? The only complain is... it's too tempting to work near SHOPPING COMPLEX!!! We always go for window shopping after lunch, and we always saw something we like and end up we will rush to get it after office hour!!! Terrible!!!! Horrible!!!!

Went for coffee with Lawrence last night. It was a great one. We chatted alots, laugh alots. He told me about his trip to Kenyir. He said he should bring me along and promised that I will love the peaceful environment. He bumped into his staffs in CoffeeBean @ Mont Kiara. We didn't join his staffs, but he bought his staff a piece of cake as last night was his staff's birthday. Such a lovely boss :) He send me home around 1130pm. He kissed on my cheeck when I'm about to leave his Estima. I'm shocked but I didn't say or do anything. He hold my hand and say goodbye to me. Another confusing case.

I feel better now, but still old. hahahhahaa.... Life is always up and down.

No comments: