Saturday, August 06, 2005

Shopping Freak.....

Even though I been walking around in Mid Valley everyday since 1st August 2005, but there still has something for me to shop on. I brough my mama to Mid Valley for shopping today as she requested :P Namely, she wanted to shop around for her sport shoe... end up I'm the one who got many things from the Mega Sales -__-"

--> 2 bras @ RM60 [Cheap eh!!! :P but I already got 2 new bras by the end of July...]
--> 5 pieces of panties [ :P Errr...can't remember the price, I think they cost around RM40.00 ]
--> 1 formal working shirt @ RM29.90 [More cheap!!! ]
--> 1 pair of high heel shoe @ RM47.89 [It's very sweet, irresistable...]

Mama only got 2 bras, and bought some groceries.... Didn't able to walk around and get some more clothes as the 2 monsters are around, kinda hard to shop with them.

Errr... Actually I wanted to get another pair of high heel shoe which I eyed on long time.. But since I got this sweet looking shoe, I think I have to give up on that pair. But.. I really like that pair I eyed on... it cost RM49.90. Sighh.... Maybe I can buy it when I got my pay ya!!! YES!!!! Kakakakakakakakaa..... :P

I also saw a skirt from DOROTHY PERKINS, cost RM106.00, kinda expensive and only discounted RM20.00 from the original price. They also have a 3/4 casual pant @ RM79.00 which is worth for value Emmm.. still thinking on it. And I need few more working pants... and my Shiseido Moisturizer is finishing... arghhhh...too many to buy, too little cash!!! :P

Control!!!!!!!!! You have to control your hands!!!!
Control yourself!!!!




** see how sweet it is.... how to resist..right?? :P






No comments: