Tuesday, August 09, 2005

I need someone to love me too.....

I'm so disappointed on myself... What have I did to bring me this fate?? Do I really not worth for someone to love me with sincere heart? Do I really not worth for someone to treat me with their true love?

When they do not have someone, they always come to me. When they need companion, they always call me. When they feel lonely, they always think of me. When they need a pair of ear, they always remember me. But why they never think of my feelings when they neglected me because of their new gf? Why they never care of my feelings when this happened? I'm just a stepping stone, I know. I treat them with my sincere heart, being their friend, their close friend. Being with them whenever they need me. And they just kick me off or neglected me when they found a new gf. Missing in action 100% not even bother to give me a notice.

Not that I wanted to gain something from any of my friends, I just feel disappointed to those guys. Yes, when they have no one, I'm the best and always the best they can have. Using my sincere heart for friends to pass through their lonely period. After they found someone, they neglected me immediately. When I call or sms them, they just tell.. "Ohhh ya.. I got new gf liao.." FUCK!!!! FUCK OFF!!!!! I'm not jealous over her, but please... to fire a staff also got notice to be given out!!

I treat you as a friend with my heart, I treat you like my buddy, I accompany you whenever you said you are bored, I remember your birthday and even accompany you when I know you got no one to celebrate with you, I listen to your complains, I talk to you in da midnight when you feel lonely.... And this is what I got from you guys.. FINE!!!! FINE!!!!

You are not the only one, and I got too many of friends behaved like this to me... I love them with my heart, and it's like giving my heart to a bastard or a dog!!!! I'm getting more & more disappointed on those guys friends I have!!! I can't stop calling you as a bastard... cause you asked me to be your 2nd gf even you already have a new one!!!! I do not mind you neglected me because you got a fucking new gf... but what are you taking me as?? SHIT!!!! I can't control myself now... I'm so angry!!!! I hate guys!!!! I hate them!!!!!

Why am I always be used???? Why am I always be the one??? Why this happened to me so often??? Why????????? Why???????????????

I'm also a girl... a very ordinary girl. I also need friendship, I also need a relationship, I also need someone to love me with his sincere heart. I'm not for you guys to used... I got my own feelings. Why you guys love to hurt me as entertainment?? Why is my feelings not worth to take into consideration??? Why you guys love to take me as the second one, but never love me as the only one? What have I did?? What made me to be at this situation?? Why is this happened to me always??? WHY!?!??!?!?!!?

Anyone, please answer me.... I need to know... I do....

It's hurt.. and I've been hurt for too many times ........................................

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't let us guys get to you, Miss Lonely Heart. Besides, we're not all bad. I think maybe you're just a little unhappy now, and maybe a little frustrated because the right guy hasn't come along yet. If it makes you feel any better, you're not the only woman that this happens to.

But just think, when you find that special guy, you won't think twice anymore about all the ones that are driving you crazy now. Right?

..I definitely think you should ditch that one guy that wants you as a mistress, though. That's just creepy.

Miss Blurry said...

virtuallyanonymous- thanks for your words, maybe you are right. I feel damn disappointed, can't help but feel so disappointed!

UrbanCannibal said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
UrbanCannibal said...

* Sorry, I screwed that last post up - Too much vino :)
The only way to get back at men is to serve them to friends on a platter.

Miss Blurry said...

urbancannibal- As a friend, I did not tied them up.. I'm just being a caring friend for every of my friends. But my sincere heart never be appreciated. This is why I feel upset.