Friday, August 19, 2005

Cute & Lovely........

Been working for 3 weeks. Still being kinda free among my colleagues. Already got some works throwing on me, still can handle it well. Going well with my colleagues... One of my colleague said that I'm cute and lovely... Hahahaha... This is the best compliment I got from my new job. I'm looking forward for the better compliment... SMART, EFFICIENT, EFFECTIVE... This will be the best for me.

Lawrence asked me, "Is there anyone ever told you that you are cute but sexy?" I smile to him and didn't answer his question. Few person told me that I'm cute, few person told me that I'm sexy. I wondering how do they judge a person?

I never feel that I'm cute or sexy. I never think so. If I'm really that cute and lovely, why am I still being single & available eh??? Is that my problem? Am I too choosy? Or... my Mr.Right is not here yet for me?? I feel sour when most of my colleagues talking about their bf... I have no idea. It just remind me that, I used to have to talk about my bf to my colleagues too.

Drink more NESCAFE lah!!!! "open up~~~ open up~~~" hahahahhaa...this is a joke from Mr. David lah!!! That crazy fella, still so crazy even got married. Can't stop laughing at all his silly jokes.

I'm having a kinda tired and bored night here. Hey...tonight is the hungry ghost festive eh.. I back home @ 635pm... hahaha.. so early eh. :P I scared mah.... I don't want someone follow me home... Since got nothing to do in office, decided to go home ealier.

My lovely sister is coming back on 4th Sept, her birthday. I'm scratching my head on what to get her? Headache!!! Tomorrow is mom's birthday, Headache again! Very headache!!!!!

So many things that bothering my mind. Can't sleep well. I feel weird on myself, I'm missing someone that I never thought I will miss him.

No comments: