Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Merdeka Day.....

Merdeka Day.. reminded me of the beautiful, breath taking fireworks. There was one of the year, we decided to spend our merdeka eve in KLCC. Dinner and count down for our merdeka day, we went there by LRT. After dinner, we went to the park just outside KLCC, chat while waiting for the precious moment to come. As the night coming to 12am... the crowd is building up as well.

So crowded, till we have to stick with each other closely, very close in case we lost either party. That time, everything are sweet and lovely for me, even though I have to stand there and waited for hours just to see the 10 minutes fireworks show. Finally, it was 12am!! The fireworks started come into our sight. It was very very beautiful, and it was so near like you can touch it by just raising you hand. So romantic, watching fireworks and hugged by someone who you are so in love with. It's one of the most memorable moments of us. I can never forget the night, the fireworks, the hug and the companion.

After I'm back to my single life, I never celebrate any of the IMPORTANT DAYS by going to those places. I would rather stay home or have a dinner with friends or even go for any movie. I can't bear to be back to my old memories. I'm afraid my tears are too naughty to control and flowing out from my beautiful eyes, just to see the old days I used to have. Every celebration days reminded me of my old sweet time. I'm still living in the shadow of him while he is enjoying his new companion, new life without me around.

Every good and bad things still haunting me like hungry ghosts. Wanted to take away my happiness and excitement, but leave me sadness. Wish.... I able to have someone who bring me back my happiness and excitement for those celebration days. New Year, Chinese New Year, Valentine's Day, Merdeka Day, My Birthday, Christmas.... These are the days I always try to avoid... avoid to remember the old memories.

When everyone are celebrating this Merdeka Day in cheers... I'm celebrating it with my own way.

No comments: