Saturday, August 13, 2005

Crying out of love.....



Sometimes... I will think, is there anyone who will love someone sincerely with his heart. This movie, tell me the answer ..... YES.

--> CRYING OUT OF LOVE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE WORLD... bring me back to the deep memories I had, but I choosed not to remember them. Eugene, the one who ever been so meaningful in my life. I should say thanks to Eugene, I have been in such great life with him around. Suddenly, all the memories of us come back to me. Our first time meeting... Our first Birthday Celebration... Our first hand holding... Our first kiss... Our first Christmas Celebration... Our first Chinese New Year... Everything is just like yesterday.

"In love, we find eternity in one moment. In love, we accomplish everything and achieve everything. In love, we are better than we will ever be, or hope to be. Just to be in love" These are Mr. Uncle's words, they are so meaningful. It's exactly what we are while in love. Everything is possible, nothing is impossible.

If one day, I'm dying... will I have someone that I love beside me? Of cause, my family will be with me no matter what. Life is so cruel... yet so beautiful. It let you tasted the sweetness of Love, but always have to sacrify something in return. No matter what we have to sacrify for exchange, I know we will do it for love.

Why is love so hurt? Why is love so pain........

No comments: