Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Welcome Lunch......

They had a welcome lunch for me :) We went to Madam Kwan for our lunch. This is the only time that I'm able to have a little talk with my colleagues in finance department. They told me that they are very busy and that's why got no time to talk to me in the office. I said, I understand and I did see that you all are busy too. I feel great that I'm finally able to talk with my department's colleagues. I'm trying my best to bring up some topics to chat with those girls. Luckily they did try to talk to me too... I'm kinda happy. And finally, I got my own stationeries from the Admin Dept, and I felt that I'm finally a part of Synovate. At last, I'm not feeling so left out and unwanted.

We went in a bunch of girls, total of 11, all from the same department. Yes!!! My department are filled up with GIRLS ONLY!!! Today, I got something to do, verifying claims. I'm happy even they are only simple and easy job. At least, I do not have to sit there and feel sleepy. I did not feel sleepy at all today :)

Again, Mr. A & I, emailing each other like having chat. But since I got some work and he is kinda bz, we cut off abit today... Went for tea with Kenneth, it has been some time that we did not keep in touch with each other. We laughed so loud in the mamak stall... It's always nice to chat and talk nonsense with him :P Such a joker and he always is!!!

Nikon coolpix S1.... when only will I owned you!?!?!?!? I'm so urge for you... I wanna have you now... I need you so much.. Please, come to me... Please..... I need you so badly!!!!!

Tomolo will be another day... another beautiful day!!! :)

No comments: