Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Working days.....

Today is the second day I started my new job... I'm still the most free person in the department... Reading on documents, clicking here & there with my mouse.. Browsing on the accounting software and went through all the information they have in the PC. So boring!!!!

I were so bored and I found the best entertainment I can have in office, EMAIL!!!!! hahahahaha... Before this great idea, Mr. A & me keep sending sms... and my credit gone so fast :P After I found this great way, we start sending emails to each other like mad person... Non Stop!!! Just like how we chatting in msn.. But Mr.A warned me that the server might have the copy of our emails. Opsss.... I forgot about this. But since we already send tons of emails to each other, what else can I do beside keep it on? hahahahaha... So my main job today is, waiting for Mr. A's email.... LOLZ. He called me and chat when we are on our way home, laugh all the way home. Last night went out with Mr. A, for a cup of coffee, nothing much.. but I found that I'm not that keen to have anything with him already... I'm very easy to give in but I'm also easy to give up on someone... hahahahhaaha... terrible me :P

Eeeemmm... I found out something in these 2 days... Not that I wanna give such comment on those BIG COMPANY... they are good in term of staffs' future and staffs' benefit. But one thing they are not so good is, the relationship within old and new staffs. Old staffs tends to have their own group and it is not easy for a new staff to slot into the group... and that's why the new staffs will feel left out and only hang out with the new staffs. For my case, It explained this exactly... I ate my lunch alone at the 1st day as the new staffs got friends to accompany them for lunch, so I left out and be alone. Then today, I went for lunch with a new staff and we did talk about this, she also feel the same. And we are now kinda close cause we got no choice but stick together :) Her name is Elaine Ng, HR Executive, sitting very near to me :) We even exchanged phone number... She is very friendly and nice as me. Kakakakakaka....

My working hours is from 9am- 530pm. I think they also the same, but I never see anyone packing and go home by 530pm sharp.. scary eh!!! I don't dare to pack on 530pm sharp at all! I normally pack by 6pm since I got nothing to do. And I'm the 1st person who leave in the department when it's 6pm :P I'm wondering how it will be after I take over on my job. Eeemm.. according my effiecient working speed, I think I'm capable to make myself not to work after 7pm guaaaaaa... Hahahahahaha... Hopefully.

So far, nothing happened lah... SO FAR SO GOOD... Will update ya! :)

No comments: