Thursday, August 11, 2005

Maybe.... I'm an angel......

I feel much better. Maybe.. I'm the angel for them. When they are down and lonely, they have me around to cheer up their life. At least, I know they feel comfortable and happy while they are with me. To Mr. A & those who neglected me because they have new gf, I'm glad to know you all. I will never forget the happy moments we had.

Mr. Uncle told me that sincere heart is precious. Ya, I'm precious. My heart is precious too. Just like the LORD OF THE RING, it's so precious but not everyone know how to manage it well. There has someone who appreciate my sincere heart. I know Jeannie does, Mr. Uncle does, Kenneth does, Lisa does, my mama does, my sister does, Nicholas does, Mr. Peter does........ I still have them around me, cherish my smile and my laughter and sometimes.. my stupid jokes too... :)

Ya, I'm always the angel for those who are lonely and lost, but I got no angel around me to guide me, to cheer up my life. I wonder where my angel is... Are you around me? Maybe you are around, but I can't see you as how my friends are. Maybe you feel upset as I never appreciate you...

Everyone has an angel around them, it's just the matter they see it or not... and now, where are you? my angel.....

No comments: