Sunday, July 31, 2005

Gonna start work soon........

OOooOOo... I'm gonna start work soon. Monday... my new day to work in Synovate... Pray hard that everything will goes well for me, my new bosses and colleagues will treat me nicely, helpfully, sincerely. Please do not give me office politics, over workloads, envy, jealousy over my pretty face :P Aawww... wrong.. no one will ever jealous on my pretty face.. :P Please pray hard that my new job will be good!! :) I already start thinking what to wear on the 1st day to work... aiyaa... so headache eh...

Today will be my last day to enjoy after such a long vacation of 2 months plus... :P

Luckily it's a 5 days job... wish that they never work OT in weekends.. So I still can have my own leisure or dating time. And also my free time to update my blog... maybe it won't be as often as now, but at least some in a while. :)

Went for THE ISLAND with Mr. Uncle tonight. What a great movie, I love it. It talk about HUMAN CLONING... very interesting. And the action part is exciting too. Highly recommended! We went to Kim Gary for our dinner, I introduced Mr. Uncle on few dishes that he should try out in Kim Gary. He nod nod his head when I'm talking, like a small kid who listening to their teacher :P. Mr. Uncle is very cute... ahaahahahahaha... He is just very cute!

Mr. A been out the whole day, but still he did call me whenever he is free or driving. His friend is having a house warming party tonight and he is not going home. He is not a sticky guy. But I always love to have a sticky guy... hahahaha... too bad that he is not. He believed that freedom is very important for a couple.. I believed that too. But that will be only once a week or what :P I think I'm the sticky one. Too pain to know the truth... hahahahahaha.. Got once, we were chatting, and I asked him what does he think about me?? His answer ---> nice, sensitive, sensual, comfortable to be with, will complain if bf never spend much time with you. Hahahahahaha... I laugh out loud and said "EXACTLY!!" :P He just know me too well. This is scary!

Should go to bed now. Wondering why do I feel tired easily recently... Maybe I'm old... too old to stay awake till midnight always... Aaaawww... I'm OLD!!!!!!

No comments: