Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Another interview.....

Another interview again, the place is kinda near my house, monorail will do. Small office, weird interview method. Firstly, requested to circle out your personalities on a paper that full with diffferent personalities, then, write an essay!! Phewss.... finally my essay is done with all my bullshitting... :P Pass the form and essay back to the pretty girl who entertained me. Waited for about 5 minutes, come a lady --> the Accountant.

She handed me another piece of paper with numbers on it... asked me to circle out the number in sequence within one minute. I able to get till 22 in that minute. Then she said, "I'm giving you a second chance, 1 minute as well, start". I able to get to no.27 when I heard she said "STOP!". She said I took more than 1 minute and claimed that I didn't hear her. Opsss... Did I?? But I didn't hear anything at all but only one "STOP". Nevermind. Then she passed me another paper..with all those kid's mathematic questions on it. "Completed it within 1 minute." I'm abit fed up... after essay, personalities, then numbering, now... calculation??!?!?!!? Arghh... done all in a minute. She said.."all wrong" I shocked.."HA????" then I look at the paper again... OoOOoO... Been framed... hahahahaha... actually --> plus = times, minus = devide, times = plus, devide = minus.... SHIT!!!!! I totally give up in this interview. so TRICKY!!!!!

There come 2 ladies to interview me, asking for my working experience lah..bla bla.. asked my strengths and weaknesses.. it's normal beside all those test... I hate test.

Recently, I met someone intersting --> Mr. A. We have so many things in common and compatible. We even able to speak something same in the same time, and thought of the same thing too. And our view on life & our taste also almost the same. Very interesting & funny person to have around. Will be meeting with him tonight in my fav spot.. :) Will update ya..

No comments: