Thursday, July 28, 2005

Saturated.....

I went for my hair trimming [the above one lah!!!] today... While my hair stylist playing with my messy hair... I read this in a magazine... SATURATED... can be tested with a glass of water, add some sugar.. if the sugar can melt into the water easily.. means the water still have room to be saturate.. add more sugar till there has some sugar left in da water which can't be melt in da water... this means.. it's SATURATED... the writer.. use SATURATED to describe love.

To describe love.. we can't use water...but coffee.. Coffee, as known, come with the taste of bitter in it. When we add sugar in the coffee, it become tasty but bitter... just like how love been feel in centuries. But how much sugar to be added into a cup of coffee only consider enough or saturated?? Love can be saturated.. depends on when and how much sugar you added in.. and the person's preference.

Sometimes, we might added too much sugar in the coffee and spoiled the whole cup of coffee. Or maybe we added too little sugar and made the coffee too bitter to drink. We still can add in sugar if the coffee is warm enough... but not when the coffee is already cold off.

Timing is always the most important issue in a relationship. Action as well. When the action come in wrong timing.. nothing can be work out... The right time, right place, right action will always be da best. But how many of the guys out there able to make it?

The theory of SATURATED brought me think of Mr. A & me... Wish that our timing will on track & we also able to SATURATE each other's needs... Already decided to give him the LITTLE MORE TIME...so, what can I do is only let our fate do all its works... :)

Mr. A sms-ed me alots today... called me 4 times today... he is counting on his available days... 49days from today...

49days more to my birthday.... :)

No comments: