Thursday, July 28, 2005

Wedding Photos......



Looking at those wedding photos... Made me feel like taking some of it. But since I'm still single and available... So, I do not have the chance yet. Wait loh... hahahahaha....

I prefer the angel's photo... It's so sweet.. Adam & Eve is too much for me.. I do not have such good body to show off eh... such good skin.. such big boobs... such slim body... sighh..sad case!! I always love natural outdoor photo taking... but I'm so scared of exposing to sunshine!!! contradiction... happened on me when come to photo taking.. :P

I asked Jeannie to try the Adam & Eve's idea...not a bad one if both of you got such nice body...:P Ha!! Do you know what? I were in diet right? I lost 1kg within a week eh... Sometimes, I do feel that I'm like an elastic lady.. I get fat easily..and also can slim down easily if I do control on my diet eh... sigh.. is this a good or bad thing? So... since I got such motivation... I will go on.. :P to be a pretty lady again...

Again... Less nap, Less portion, Less sweet things, No soft drinks, No Fried/ oily food, No fast food, No fattening food, No snacks, No supper, More exercise... Hope that I will be able to reach my target soon.. :) at least.. let me slim down lah!!!!! I wanna wear more sexy....... :P

No comments: