Sunday, July 03, 2005

Too easy.......

Sometimes, I wondering why am I so easy....

- to trust a stranger
- to like a person
- to open up my heart to someone
- to be in love
- to be emotionally involved
- to be influenced
- to talk with
- to tolerate with
- to be fooled
- to be loved

Is it a good thing for a person to be... such easy going? I'm wondering. Maybe his motive is only that... simply that. Clean and clear!

No, I never blame him at all. It happened under my permission. I do want it that time too. I never blame on any party. There has nothing to be blame on as we are adult. We are adult!! I know it well, I knew it. I'm telling all these just because I'm always feel disappointed on waiting a person and that person don't even update me on his situation. Been waiting for ST [da Big Guy] for the whole night. He didn't reply my sms. Maybe he is stuck with something. I don't know.

Too easy to take things seriously... Not a good thing to have. Relax, You should be more relax and take things easily.

--> 109am - ST is not coming. I expected too much from him. Suddenly I need his companion so much just because I'm lonely. And this made me feel so down. I feel like crying so much. Not because of he can't make it, but because of my loneliness.

1 comment:

Miss Blurry said...

Equator, where is the cure for me?