Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Sigh.....................

Mr. Uncle said I'm over reacted... A gal friend said should take the risk and give ourselve more time & see how's thing will go. Of course, with a time frame.

Mr. Peter said Mr. A is being unfair to me, Mr. Peter asked me to tell Mr. A not to asked me out till the day he feel that he is ready to start a relationship... Mr. Peter is very care of the hurt I had always.. He is the one who know me the best all the while. Mr. Peter even asked me to ask Mr. A not to call me everyday.. not to bothering me anymore.. Mr. Peter asked me to ignore Mr. A totally as he is ego.. never care of my feelings... Whenever I feel down, Mr. Peter always come to me and comfort me to the max. He spoiled me always...with his care and love plus his curse on someone who made me cry. If I ever want a god brother ... he is the best candidate that I ever have.

I do not know what will I do. He called me just now around 1145pm.. just home from his mamak session. He said he called me immediately when he reached home and he is home earlier than normal... asking me whether he is a very good boy... I do not know what to talk to him.. but I'm still trying my best to talk to him in my normal and easy tone .. I try not to feel the pain.. He was asking me are we going to keep a distance between us?? I did not answer, and I do not know how to answer this complicated question. To keep a distance is not what I want, but this will made me feel better and dream less. Not to keep a distance is always what I want, but this bring me pain and I will dream too much till I will hurt myself one day. So complicated..right?

We only had a short chat as his younger brother is back and wanted to sleep.. So he has to sleep as well.. Goodnite... I said to him..

I'm tired too... Tired on feeling disappointment...after a high hope

No comments: