Saturday, July 09, 2005

Great one......

Last night, I were chatting with one of my friend who always busy with his own business- Lawrence. It's a gift from god that I'm able to bumped into him in msn. So.. we were bullshiting over there. There he came a phrase to me... "It's nature that a woman able to make a man cum, but it's an achievement for man to be able to make a woman cum." Hahahahahhaaha.. wonderful!! Then I asked him, seems that you are very proud of your achievements ya. He admit that he is proud of that.... Hahahahahahaha....

Since he is slightly free, we decided to meet up for a drink. We spend our time till 330am. Shit!! I were so tired and have to wake up by 8pm this morning! Went to TIN HAO GONG to witness Ms.PS to register herself as a Mrs!! Congrat! PS!!! She is so pretty today, put on make up, dress up sexy, hair is set and tied up... Such a different PS she is. :) She was kinda nervous and her hubby too. Both of them are jokers and still playing when in the registration room. Kakakakakkaa...

Were there till about 12pm... then we went to Mid Valley for our lunch and we shopped abit... This "shopped abit" result is.... A WHITE LEATHER BAG @ RM70.00!!!!!!! There has SALES in MetroJaya... Kakakakak..and this wonderful bag is bought from there. Aawww... actually...I shouldn't shop anymore!! I shouldn't!!!! I shouldn't!!!!!!!! I even pay for another bag for PL as she got no enough money... Eeeeemmmm.... so RICH eh me... :P

Heading home around 2pm.. reached home by 330pm!!!! TRAFFIC JAM LIKE HELL!!!! hate it!!! legs also numb... I'm almost pengsan when reached home... bring myself to my sweet nap immediately after cleaning myself! A lovely nap... refresh me 100%... :P I hide my bag somewhere.. I scared mama will scold me... :P eemmmm....... It's a good looking bag...worth the rm70.00!!! Leather somemore...hahahahahaa

My life... again, Rest & Spend Money!!

--> 253am - I forgot to blog about Mr. Philip bought me supper from Cheras to my place around 12am on thursday night. Due to the pain of my leg, I refused to go out for a drinks with Mr. Philip. Instead of give me the chance to reject him again and again, he suggested to buy me supper and send to my house. Gila eh??? But, I accept his suggestion. Hahahahaha... So we had our KFC in da living room. He left around 130am. Chat around and he told me about his ex-wife. Such an interesting story eh. But haven't finish, too many to tell. To Be Continue.......... :P

No comments: