Friday, July 29, 2005

Daily Reports.....

Ha.. I'm having daily reports from Mr. A 3 times a day..... It's so sweet of him.. updating me on what he is doing in da whole day, call me to chat whenever he is free.. But, I think this will be lesser once I start my new job. Maybe there will be a call after working hours... then another one before bed time to say good night.. Hopefully. Actually, I'm kinda like this daily reports thing.. hahahaha... means he is missing me, he wanna know what am I doing... I never think that this is irritating or frustrating.. I love it in facts.

I did not expecting anything from him anymore, just like having a good companion, a good chatter. But he does let me feel tat he is already taking me as someone very special with all his calls and dates... Maybe I think too much... hahahaha.. Don't care lah.. as long as everyone are happy... no harm.. As long as I no longer expect much from him.. :)

48 days left, he told me... We are going for a movie again on this coming sunday. He make sure I make the online tickets reservation before he end the call... worrying that I will not reserve the tickets for us.

Such a notti but sweet fella Mr. A is... but he is still a contradiction person...hahahahhaha

No comments: