Sunday, July 17, 2005

Sweet lovely stall...


This lovely stall found in Mid Valley Megamall. Along the way to GSC Cinema. :) It's lovely, right? They have all kind of differents imported chocolates, sweets, bubble gums, snacks, but it's slightly expensive. They even have some sweets packed in a Hello Kitty's container...I bought one, that cost me RM3.90. But I just love the container of my lovely Hello Kitty. :P My cousins, bought some snacks from the stall too. He got a stick of sweet... pop out like the light-sword in STARWARS.. hahahhaa...kinda funny.

Beside imported snacks, they also selling some local snacks which we consumed always when we are kids! I found one snack that I always looking for, last time I found it in Melaka @ RM0.20, but they are selling RM0.80 per stick here. Kindly expensive but it's understandable as the cost of rental for the space is added on the goods.

Eeemmm... this little stall... bring you back to your sweet memories :) I love it... not because of the sweets and snacks, but the feelings it brought back to me. I miss it very much.

No comments: