Thursday, July 21, 2005

The Outing....

The outing night with Mr.A was great. Eeemmm.. I would use COMFORTABLE & FULL WITH LAUGHTER to describe the outing night of only both of us.

He called me when I'm home [he sms-ed me while I'm driving, asked me to sms him when I'm home], we chatted for another 1 1/2 hours. Again, full with laughter. It has been long time that I chat with someone on the phone for so long time. It has been long time that I do not feel there has someone there for me, listen to me, jokes with me, laugh at my silly jokes, make me laugh out loud. He brought these back to me.

He is kind, got sense of humour, toleratable, caring, sweet, good temper, stable career, taller than me, not chubby, specky, respect ppl, do not smoke, seldom drink, love cars, outgoing, sporty, love movies, love reading, love coffee, hommy... So far, I only able to find out these qualities of him. Seems like he does match the list eh? :P

Lawrence called me @ 140am right after Mr. A. Nothing much but only chit- chat. He unable to get himself to fall asleep, so thought of calling me for chit chat. Wow...another half an hour on da mobile phone. I'm wondering will I got all the symptoms of over exposed to radiactive by tomorrow??!!?!?

Time for my Harry Potter after neglected him for a night! :) Have a sweet dream, Mr. A & Lawrence.

No comments: