Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Sinking....

I'm sinking myself into Harry Potter's arm.... lovely, sweet and warm hug he has.. hahahahhaa... WOW... this is a fabulous book!! I can't stop reading it. I walking around with it. Whenever there is commercial time, my eyes will back to Harry Potter again... hahahahha... Crazy over him. Such an interesting story... Once you POP! You can't STOP!! :P I'm going back to him after this blog.

ST was online last night, again he asking me out. What shocking me is, He proposed to me.. to be his mistress, not wife... hahahaha... What you expected me to tell him? I rejected him. He asked me, is he too selfish on asking for that. My answer --> YES. You are selfish. I never expected that he will asked me that, He claimed that He feel more happier with me than when he is with his wife. He requested me to be his model, He wanted to take some photo of me for him to look at when he missing me in UK. He said, this is the only thing he requested from me. I know he can take good photo as both of us has the same hobby in photography. I haven't answer him on this request. Should I?? Should I fulfill this little request of him??

Mistress, a future that I never though I'm qualified to fill into the list. And this really happened on me now. Shocked and Blur. Impossible that I ever been asked for to be a mistress. Life is always full with suprises!!!!

No comments: