Saturday, July 23, 2005

Arghhh...

My goshhh... how can this happened on him???? He shouldn't end like this!!!!! I'm so sad, I'm very down.. this is the cruel thing that she ever did to him.. how can she let him die like this??? In such a way??? Isn't it too... easy???? argghhh... I'm so sad!!! My heart feel the pain... such a great wizard... died under Snape's hand... who used to be his student!!!!! This is so sad!!!!!!!

How come Harry be in love with Ginny suddenly? I know Ginny admire Harry all the while even she had tons of bf around before Harry fall in love with her. Weird.. All come out without any symptoms!!!! My heart hardly take it easily... Too much for my vulnerable heart...Sighhh....

Friendship is always what I cherish..and so do Harry, Ron & Hermione... It's a sad story... I'm so down now.... Sighh...

No comments: