Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Rest & Spend Money.....

Maybe I'm too tired. I'm too tired over many things.... I have no passion over anything.. I do not have the excitement in my life.... I'm lifeless. I have friends around, they live their life as normal people do. Work, Rest, Work & Rest... This is what I used to do too... But recently, what I'm doing is only...REST & Spend money!! I'm not a richie.. Just that I'm tired of work, tired on everything that normal people do daily. Maybe I'm abnormal. Maybe I'm a weirdo.

Finally, I sleep well last night as I'm too tired due to the sleepless nights I had. I'm still feeling sleepy and tired now. This is torturing. I warned Keat not to remind me of that incident anymore. I wanna get rid of it, wanna get rid of her face. You know, being tortured by the feelings of guilty is absolutely no fun! Don't ever try on that. I'm giving you advice based on my own experience, baby. Hahahahaha....

Went to Pasar Malam @ SS2 last night. Pasar Malam also can be named as Night Market... hahahaha..direct translated. Last night is a good time to visit Pasar Malam as the weather is not warm but windy actually. There has so many many wonderful food and snacks that I wanted to eat, but my stomach is very fair ... SHE keep telling me that SHE can't take more. Hahahaha... so.. I only got a piece of ahpong, a cup of milk tea, a pack of LobakCake [made by Carrot]... & a piece of tuna toast steal from my best friend- Jeannie, and also some friend fries from her too... :P Wanted to get Uncle Bob's Fried Chicken.. But my stomach warn me for that oily & fat. So... I give up on that. My stomach being nasty lately, always play trick with me.. always fool me and made me to washroom.

Jeannie bought some flowers for her office decoration. The flowers are fresh and cheap! 2 dozens of fresh roses only costs us rm4!! Damn Cheap!! I were telling her that it has been a very long time that I did not received any flower from a guy. She immediately offer me a bunch of flower... Hahahaha... I said I don't want that! The fruits are cheap too... It only costs rm10 for 18 medium size Fuji Apple.. Looks juicy and freshyyy... Cheap!! But we did not get any of the fruits as... It's heavy lah!! We still wanted to walk around ehh!!! And we also got ourself some junk food.... :P

After everything, included our drinking session.. it's already 11pm. Time to go home!! Reached home about 1130pm.. time to ONLINE!! hahahahaha... :P Been chatting with Mr. Philip until 330am. Tired... and went to sleep. This is my day... Rest and Spend Money!!!




No comments: