Sunday, July 10, 2005

Marriage.....

I have this question.... Most of the men i know recently are either divorced or married, why is it so??? Is this a hint to me that I'm getting older?? Or is it telling me that I'm attractive to those married & divorced men only??? Tough question, right??? Suddenly, I realised that I know quite a lots of married or divorced men recently. It's not a good thing. Not that I have stereotype on them, but it does make me think over on marriage.

Most of them will tell me about they ex-marriage, or current marriage- all about unhappiness in the marriage. Which make me think on it seriously. Why is it so? If both party are not happy with each other/ do not have faith in each other/ can't go along well, why married? These won't happened in a day time, since everything can be compromised before marry, why can't be tolerate after married?

I'm not sure about myself, but I will speak it out when I do not like some habit or attitude of my honey. Maybe he will found that I'm always critisize on him or complain alots. But, for my own opinion, if he unable to compromise on that and I unable to take that, there has no point for us to be suffer forever. I might be fussy, but I willing to compromise if I do love the man. Not to extreme level of coz. I still wanna be myself. But, to find someone who love who you are is not easy. Love always come with COMPROMISE within 2 parties. Either I'm lost or him. Either you sacrify or me. Either you change or me. Either you quit or me.

Love is not as generous as God stated. We are human, we are selfish deep into ourself. Sighh... Love is not an easy matter to be handle. I admit that I did not handle it well always. And I'm still learing how to love a person generously. Wish that my Prince Charming will come to me one day, and love me as who I am. Love my laughter [kinda loud sometimes], Love my character [easy goin, open, fun, low patient, sensitive, emotional, love shopping, love eating, lazy, love to be pampered, always manja, understanding, lovely, caring, love to nag...bla bla bla], Love my habit [take nap, shopping, love junk food, do not know how to cook, love to take diet medicine], Love my family & friends. Oooww...seems like a hardest work that ever have in da world.. Hahahahah.... Is there anyone out there willing to do so?

I do not want him to complain that he cannot get along well with me to others women after we married. This is hurt and sad... for a woman who think she married to a man who love her forever. And it's sad to admit that there has not much good example for us to take as references. Sigh... marriage.. is it a necessary? is it a must? can it be a happy one??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Selamat dari England. What a rummy old blog but many congrats on your persistence.