Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Happy Birthday......

Today, 12 July, is my best friend's birthday eh!! Happy Birthday, Jeannie. :) Went coffee with her just now, even I can't take any coffee anymore due to my gout... I drink tea lohh... no big deal.. still can drink! Hahahahahaha... I haven't got any present for her... thinking hard on it, might get her some unique accessories.... Have to start my shopping journey tomorrow!!!

Sigh....mentioned about shopping... I shouldn't shopping!!!! I shouldn't!!!!! I bought a shirt from MNG!!!! But... really good deal worr... From normal price of rm89 --> rm50 --> rm40!!!! wow.... :P irresistable, right??? OOooOoOo... I know I should feel bad on my bad habit...SHOPPING!!! Don't give me the chance to shopping again!! But.. I have to shop tomorrow eh!!! Shit!!!!!!

I met up with ST this afternoon at Leisure Mall. He been asking me for meet up few times. We were chatting and having our drinks. I really love his companion, so comfortable, so fun, full with laughter... But.. Sighh... He is so daring! He hugged me in public [very close n tight one], holding my hand & walking around, kiss me in public... this is... challenging my guts. I were so scared that might got someone who know ST saw it. I asked him, "You don't scared that your wife might employ a spy to spy on you?" He laughed, "They did it once before we married." My gosh!!!! Scared me off!!!! He was so happy when he see me.. we had a good & happy chatting time. I really love his companion.. I do love it.

I shouldn't meet him anymore, right? I know. I just unable to reject him again and again and again. I'm just too soft on rejecting a person that I do not hate. I'm lame lah!!!! Lamer!!!

No comments: