Saturday, July 23, 2005

Diet......

SHIT!!!!!! I found that I gained weight within this jobless period of 2 months!!!! SHIT!!!!!!! I need to start to diet again!!!!! Arghhhh... I hate it!!!! I'm now already eating less. But guess that my diet plan is spoiled tonight..as Mr. Uncle brough me for pasta, with those fattening cheese and butter!! :( Can't blame Mr. Uncle lah...hahahahahaha... I unable to finished my pasta as well as him as the portion is kinda large for a person. We should order one and share. After dinner, we went to shop @ Ikea, they are having sales from today onwards till 21 August 2005. Bought few things, and Mr. Uncle got nothing even he is the one who wanted to go Ikea at the first place.

I also forcing myself not to take so much nap... have to exercise... eat less... no snacks... no soft drinks... no fried foods... less sweet things... less portion... kekeeke... hope I can hold on this for long term eh... Hopefully.. hahahhahahahaaha

I also doing my survey on all those diet programme [healthy foods programme], and also those gym and yoga classes. Gotto back to yoga, will check on the California Fitness Centre on their yoga class since I will be working in Mid Valley. Convenient mah!!! :) Eeemmm.. gotto check on it! :) Either YogaZone or California lohh...

Arghhh.... IM FAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

** Mr. A called me for a chat of almost 2 hours. He called me right after he is back home from his dinner and movie with his friends. I think his coming phone bill is going to shock him to dead. hahahahhaahha... But he told me that he doesn't mind. Mr. A is kinda cheeky.. but funny, at least he able to make me laugh.. :P He called me three times today, eeemmm... But we still got so much to tell each other... so much to ask... so much to talk about... I'm wondering, If one day, he doesn't call me... how bored will I be... I'm like getting used to hear from him, to received sms from him.. This is not a good sign.

After him, again, Lawrence sms me. Wondering why he is calling or sms me quite often lately. Asking whether I am free on the coming wednesday or not. I replied him that I'm not sure, will let him know about it then. Suddenly, I feel like so busy eh... How come they never come to me when I'm god damn bored eh??? My mommy start digging information from me on who am I chatting with almost every night on the phone. I did not tell her anything. :P

I'm happy that I have so many friends around me and willing to accompany me when I need them. Thanks to all my friends... I love you all!!! :)

No comments: