Friday, July 22, 2005

Congrat!!!!!!!

Congratulation to myself. I got an job offer!!!!! :) Finally, I got the job offer!!! I were thinking should I go and get myself some formal clothes. I'm lack of this actually. Eeemm.... Should think over on it. I will start my new job on 1st August 2005.

My new job will located in my dream location ---> Mid Valley!!! Yeehhhhhhh... Never though I will got this job as I only entertained the interviewer simply, due to my boredom on going for interview. :P The company is a Marketing Reseach Company.. which is an international company, we are only one of the regional office in Asia. Their base is located in U.S. Sound interesting, right? I do feel so. Wish me luck, hope everything will goes well when I joined the company. Wish the work loads won't kill me. Wish the colleagues are all kind and helpful. Wish the boss is treating me nice and understanding. Wish the company management is always generous to their staffs. Awww...too many wishes.. :P

Mr. A called me tonight, chatted for about an hour on mobile phone again.. I really worry about over expose to radioactive, but I can't ask him not to call me anymore, right???? That is too rude :P And he will be on leave by monday, asking me out on that day. Since I will be in Mid Valley for my appointment letter, we will meet up over there if everything going smoothly.

Arghh... I didn't hug my Harry tonight. Wanna give him a hug now! Good Nite... I'm so happy!! I got a job finally! :P

No comments: