Sunday, July 24, 2005

Vacation.....

Not that I'm already planning for my vacation... My new job is starting soon, I'm wondering will I able to get a day leave on my Birthday.. Think not... Poor thing. Someone mentioned about vacation... I'm hunger for vacation always... travel around the world, open your eyes.. have a good look on what you never see... experience something that you never try... Smell the difference of cultures... I love vacation!!!!

The most expensive vacation I ever have in my life will be my Europe Trip about 2 years ago. Were there when England & Europe is having their Winter... Nice experience on feeling the snow. Then only I know, Snow is not as clean and white as we imagine always. :) But still, it is very good experience to know that! I still remember how excited we are when we first have a glance on snow, and how wonderful it is when we first touched on snow!!! I even screamed out... "I TOUCHED IT!!!!!" I feel so touched at that moment. I never thought that I will ever have the chance to go for vacation in Europe countries. The trip is really wonderful... unforgetable in my life time.

Just went to Bangkok in May'2005. Right after I resigned from my sux job. :P Went there for paying my lovely sister a visit and also enjoy my shopping. In facts, did not shop much as everything in the shopping complex seems almost the same as in KL... But I love their weekend market [chatucha] very much! Which will drive me back to bangkok once again, for the market sake! Hahahaha... My lovely sister asking me to go to Thailand again, for an island that she went on her previous holidays. Highly recommended by her. Not Koh Samui or whatever well known islands. Will consider it then. :)

But, my coming target will be either Hong Kong or Taiwan and a place that I missed out --> ROME!!! Woww..... feel excited liao.. :P Disneyland will be the first priority if I'm going to Hong Kong. I love to go travel when the country is in Winter.. I love Winter, I think it is romantic.. hahahahah... But, most of the play ground will be closing on winter.. Think it will be a bad time to go to Disneyland then. Taiwan, well known with all those night markets, night life, food, drinks, shopping... they are just my cup of tea!! :P Trevi foundain... wanna make my wishes over there, and hoping that they will come true. My good friend, Lisa went there. She told me Rome is such a wonderful place.. I only visited Venice and Florance when I were in Italy.. I missed out ROME!!! Dying to go to ROME always before I went Europe, but I missed it out!! What a waste!!! I will go back!! I will!!!!

I'm a city dinasour... I do not love outdoor activities or I'm not adventurous at all. I prefer to be in city even it's bored sometimes. But I'm being adventurous on something else... maybe something..kinky??? Hahahahahahaha..... So, it's impossible for me to go... INDIA, EYGYPT, CAMBODIA, VIETNAM... and so on. Cleaniness is also another important issue for me when I go travel.. So, BACKPACK is impossible for me! hahahahaha... I'm fussy eh???? Camera!!!! my most important partner in my life and my vacation... :) I will not leave without it when I go for vacation.

Very depressing... I miss placed the digital photos that I took when I'm in Europe!!! Gotto look for it!!!

No comments: