Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Pressie.....

Finally.. I got Jeannie something. According to her... She like it and said it's useful for her. Glad to hear that eh!! :) Not an expensive one but cute and useful. I always get something that is useful when getting someone a pressie. Because, as a virgo, we are more a practical person even in choosing a pressie. As per my pressie theory---> No point to get something that he/she won't use it, it's meaningless. Glad that she like it! :)

Went for dinner with the couple, being a big lampost again. :P We went for western food @ PJ Area [can't remember the restaurant's name], quiet OK lah. The environment does count. I told Jeannie, Cafe Cafe Restaurant is da best for me. :P Jeannie have a SNOOPY's jelly cake from David. :) She is so happy! Smile alots. :) It's glad to see her being so happy.

While shopping for Jeannie's pressie.. I window shop for my own pressie also... kakakakaka... my birthday coming mah!!!! Have to get something for myself... to pampered myself abit... :) I'm looking for a Digital Camera... Kinda like Sony T7 & Nikon S1... Seems like S1 will be better deal as it has more functions, lower price... even it is not as slim and nice looking than T7. Been survey around for the price, able to get S1 @ RM1430 for cash only. So tempting eh!!!! Feel like getting one immediately... But I can't as I'm jobless now. Hope that I get a job soon, and I can save my money for my coming bday pressie. :)

Actually eh... I got so many things to buy/ do if I suddenly got some extra money with me. Here da list goes:-

1. White Gold necklace with diamond pendant. ---> RM1500
2. Spec [the current one kinda old, and kemek ehhh] ---> RM200
3. Rebonding my hair [still love the straight hair] ---> RM500
4. Digital Camera ---> RM1500

eeehhhh???!?!?!!? Not much also eh!!! :P But the price is killing!!! Slowly lah.. Most priority is to get myself this digital camera.. been drooling on it for such a long time. Must get it soon.. Can't take the temp already!! Aiyaa... wanna go invest into MAGNUM liao...hahaaha... or maybe jackpot eh! Who knows suddenly I become da MILLIONAIRE?!?!?!?

If I became a MILLIONAIRE [not 1 MIL only lah!! more than 5 MIL lah]..What will I do??
- Stop hunting for job! LOLZ!!!
- Travel around the world with my lovely family, no backpack!
- Buy a landed property around city area, renovate it like a richie house!
- Buy more cars. One for me, One for mom, One for sister. The current one still have to keep lah.. afterall, It hardwork can't be neglected. :)
- Invest in some stocks, FD. Have to consult someone for these investment things.
- Get some business to do. Invest in some business or whatever.
- Lepak like a lamer!!! Shop like a bitch!!!! haahahahahahahah...

Wowow... what a good life. But can't last forever. Still have to work, but its only for me to buy flower... this means, this peanut earning is for me to buy some flowers to decorate my house only. Hahahahaha... sound like I already got 5 MIL in my bank account... Anyway.. it's da best time to dream! :P

Time to sleep after a tired shopping day... :) My life... Laming around... Kakakakakka...

No comments: